Tuesday, June 9, 2009

4 months into Broken Ministries

It was 6 months ago that God birthed Broken Ministries in my heart. I never imagined that the vision that He gave me December 6, 2009 would land me living in NYC 2 months later and embarking on the adventure of being a missionary to NYC and pioneering a ministry from the ground up. It has been a journey with lots of twists and turns, but a journey that has forever changed my life. God has brought me to new levels of freedom and used me in ways I wouldn't have imagined.

In the last 4 months, I have participated in 8 planned street evangelism events, prayed with numerous people that I have come in contact with in my everyday coming and goings, spoke life and guidance to several people that just needed a little encouragement, gave my testimony at a Woman's home and ministered healing and hope to 6 of the women, wrote my testimony to be published in a book, and began writing a 31 day devotional!! WOW!!! God is awesome!! None of this would be possible without him!!

For those of you that are not sure what Broken Ministries is, it is an Isaiah 61 ministry. It is

-A place for the broken, bruised, and hopeless
-A place for the abandoned, abused, and rejected
-A place for healing and restoration
-A birthing place for dreams and purpose
-A growing place for greatness
-A launching place for Destiny

While I do not have a "place" yet; I am hitting the streets on NYC meeting these people and taking the healing, restoration, and hope to them everywhere I go!!

2 comments: