Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Running

I realize that it has been a while since my last blog and for that I do apologize. I have been back in Birmingham for about a month and it has definitely been a time of transition.

If I had to describe this season of my life I would say that it is a season of repairing my past, while preparing for my future, all the while living my Kingdom purpose for today. So, what does that mean? I am getting my house in order; I am getting my debt taken care of, debt from my younger years (not that I am old) when I had a problem with materialism and tried to live above my means. That is the past that I am repairing. In doing this I will be able to do whatever God tells me to do and go wherever He says go because I will be financially free. I am also about to start taking some classes on inner healing to furthur my knowledge on the struggles that people endure and how to help walk them through. That is a big part of what Broken Ministries is about. All the while, ministering to anyone that I can right now.

As for me personally, I am runnning after God with all I am. It is in Him that I was and am still able to find joy, hope, purpose and my life!! Things in the natural don't always make sense and are not always how they appear but we must chose to press into Him and keep Him our priority because it is in Him that we find ourselves, that we have our life!! He is the joy of our salvation and He never leaves us or forsakes us. He is concerned with every detail in our lives and as we continually put out trust in Him, He will continually reveal his plan and purpose for us. Proverbs 3:5 says Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. I want to encourage you today, that no matter what you are facing, Trust in Him and not your own understanding. We can't always see the big picture but He does!!! Besides who better to trust than our creator? My prayer for you today is that you run after God with all you have!!

Much Love,
Dallas

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping your right in seeing the big picture, cause I sure have a problem with it a lot of times. But since I'm meet you, I've learned a lot and hope to keep learning. I guess I just need to be tusting and not my own understanding of everything. Everything will come in time I pray.

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete