Sunday, December 5, 2010

Exciting News

I have some exciting news to share. I have accepted a position with Sophia's Heart Foundation in Nashville, TN. They are opening a shelter for homeless and disadvantaged families. I am going to be the live in assistant program director.

Sophia's Heart Foundation exists to help mend and heal the hearts of children and families who have been touched by poverty, sickness, disease, broken families and broken dreams.

I am very excited  and humbled about this wonderful opportunity and I can’t wait to see what God does through this foundation. This is a dream job come true for me. I don't have all the details yet in regards to when I will be moving to Nashville.There are still a few details to wok out but I will make sure to keep you all informed as things continue to unfold. Thank you all so much for your love and support. It means so much to me.

Much love,
Dallas

If you would like more information on Sophia's Heart Foundation you can visit the website at www.sophiasheart.org. or find them on facebook, just search for Sophia's Heart Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment