Thursday, March 8, 2018

Transformed

Hi All! 

This update is long past due. There have been exciting things going on. I have launched my website www.dallasfreeman.com. There is lots of fun stuff on there. You can learn more about me and my new book as well as read a few reviews. I also have a podcast interview up and a clip of a 5 minute speaking spot that I was able to do.

About 6 months ago I released my first book Transformed: From Abused & Addicted to Living a Life of Purpose & Love. This project was a huge step of faith for me as I stepped into an extremely vulnerable place and told my story like never before. The purpose for this is because I want to encourage and inspire people to NEVER GIVE UP! I want people to see that no matter what has happened to them or what they have done they can overcome. 

If you know someone, or you yourself, has been hurt, rejected, bullied, or abused; please get this book. I want you to see and know that you can overcome your circumstances and heal from your pain.

You can purchase straight through me using PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App and get them 2 for $20.00. They are also available on Amazon and Kindle.

Much love and Blessings,

Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment