Monday, July 13, 2009

Don't Turn Around

As many of you know I am on vacation. I spent a week in Birmingham and now I am in Nashville. I have really enjoyed seeing all my peeps and being able to share with you 1st hand what I have been experiencing in NYC.

The other day I was going to visit a friend of mine in Decatur. She gave me directions on how to get to where she was. I began following these directions but then literally right before I should have arrived, I thought that I went to far and turned around. As I turned back around and once again headed in the right direction, I began to think about this scenario. I wonder how many people "turn-around" right before they are about to walk in the destiny that God has for them. How many times do we get a word from God and let doubt or uncertainty get us off track. Following directions when you don't know where you are or if you'll end up at your final destination can be a scary but when those directions are from God, you have nothing to worry about. He is all knowing and will NEVER misguide you. Following His directions will always land you where you are suppose to be EXACTLY when you are suppose to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment