Friday, July 24, 2009

It's a New Season!!

My time in New York has been God Ordained and LIFE CHANGING!! It has been a time of tremendous growth and acceleration. I've spent the last six months in a vital time of ministry preparation; in the spirit as well as the natural. The ministry and the things God has used me to do is indescribable!! I am living in a place in my life where I am 100% dependent on God. If He doesn't show up in my daily life then I am jacked. Being in that place has brought such freedom to my life and a boldly confidence that leaves me knowing that with Him I can do absolutely anything my heart desires. No dream is too big and no idea is too crazy!!

God has recently spoken to me about relocating to Birmingham, Alabama. I have always LOVED Birmingham and have considered it home. I as well as Broken Ministries will be relocating there the first week of August. I am excited about this next season and what God has in store for me. I know that it will be great and far exceed anything that I can imagine!!

Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment