Saturday, March 7, 2009

Columbus Circle and Central Park



WOW!!! Today was a day like no other. I went out with the CKE team to go and see signs and wonders in Manhattan. We have been bathing this outreach in prayer all week. Today we all met up at Columbus Circle and prayed believing God that He would show us to the right people. There were about 11 of us in all. We split up into teams of two and hit the mall and Central Park sharing the love and miracles of Jesus. My group actually went out carrying a sign that said Need a Miracle, Free Prayer. The response that we received from this sign was amazing. We were able to pray with 9 different people that approached us wanting a miracle from God. We prayed for skateboard tricks to come easily, 2 people to be healed from cancer, miraculous opportunities to come, job clarity, and we were even able to pray for a monk who asked for a closer relationship with Jesus.

We also had the opportunity to pray with two girls that had just left from having their palms read by a Psychic. Randi and Felicia were walking towards us when two psychics cut them off and read their palms. We decided to pray and wait until they were finished, we then approached the girls and said "We believe in the power of God so much that we are willing to give you $20 to replace what you paid the psychic if you will let us pray for you." They said, "Yes, we are looking for answers." It was absolutely incredible!!

The entire group was able to prayer with over 25 people this afternoon which was just amazing!!

4 comments:

  1. Dallas...you're a radical SIGN & WONDER!!! Love your passion for God's heart for souls. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallas, I sit here with tears streaming down my face as I see God's plan unfolding before my eyes! What the enemy meant for destruction,God is using for His glory!We are so proud of you! Isaiah 61..He gives beauty for ashes..
    Love you, Susanne Cox
    P.S. Keep your armour on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dallas!
    Dianne (Cara's mom) here! Love, love, love your blog! Love, love, love the park ministry! You sound like the kinda girl I want to help in this Texas ministry. Your name is Dallas...you belong here, girl!!!:) Anyway, I love your logo, too...and your 7 statements...and your....and your...I could go on and on! But, instead, hey, why don't you give me a call and let's talk! Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you! I love you tons and I'm so excited about what God is doing in you and through you.

    ReplyDelete