Wednesday, March 4, 2009

God is so faithful!

I absolutely love my life!! God is so faithful!! If you would have told me 4 months ago that I would be living in NYC doing ministry I would have told you no way. I wouldn't have imagined that God would send me here. It has been an amazing time of challenge, growth, and powerful ministry. In the past month I have been able to connect with some of the most incredible people I have ever met. I have been able to pour life into people, pull the greatness out of people and share Jesus with people that do not know Him. I have also had the privilege of being reconnected with some old friends. I have had the opportunity to encourage them and to guide their focus back to God and His word.

I have some really exciting news!! A friend of mine is publishing a book full of women's testimonies. She is planning on using it as a ministry tool for non-believers as well as believers. I have the honor of being one of the people who testimonies is being published in this book. I am extremely humbled to have the story of God's grace and restoration in life be used in this capacity. I remember one day looking at my life and realizing how much destruction the enemy had brought to me. He tried to destroy me and almost succeeded. The grace of God was so at work in my life and what the devil meant for bad God has been able to turn around and use for Good. I have had the privilege of traveling all over the country and sharing my testimony with tons of people. God has placed my life on solid ground!!

I am so humbled that God is using me as His vessel. It is so amazing how much He loves us. His love is unconditional. We don't have to earn it, win it, or worry about losing it. He loves us just as we are. He took me, someone that was once hopeless, jacked up, and written off; completely turned my life around and is using me to help impact the world. My life and my heart belong to Him. I am sold out and falling more in love with our Creator everyday!

Thank you to all of you for your love, support, and prayers!

In Him,
Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment