Monday, March 30, 2009

SweetLand!!

Today I spent the day in SweetLand with some of the most amazing people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. I am looking at the people that God is connecting me with and standing in amazement just wondering what He is doing. I know that the picture I see is huge and not something I can on my own. I can't even imagine what God has up his sleeve. He is so faithful and so amazing. I moved to NYC with a vision in my heart and a word from God; not really knowing what to expect. All I knew was God said go and I said YES!! I'll tell you that this adventure I am is far more than I could imagine and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love my life!! His blessings and mercies are new everyday.

While in SweetLand today, we had a visitor. We had a precious little girl come out and decorate a cake with us. She decorated cake and then led us in Holy Ghost prayer time. I was so blessed by this girls faith in God. She has the child like faith that I am constantly striving for. She stood in the room and whistled for the angels to come and then said 78 angels are here with us. She just danced around and prayed in her prayer language to God, all the while just laughing while she was hanging out with her Daddy God!! Amazing!!

We are hitting the streets this Saturday to spread the love of Jesus to Manhattan. I'll update again with the stories of how that goes.

Thank you for your love, support and prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment