Sunday, April 19, 2009

Living the Sweet Life!!



What a Sweet Life I live!! God is absolutely amazing and He is such a good God!! When He told me to move to New York, I knew that it made no sense in the natural but I said Yes. I moved to New York with a dream of a ministry in my heart and directive from my daddy God. I had no idea what to expect when I got here but I knew it was right where I was suppose to be. Broken ministries is very alive in my heart and I am excited to see it continue to grow.

I was talking with my roommates the other day and while I was talking with them I started to realize the amazing life that I am living. My roommates are business partners and they own a cake company. I am working for them and helping them prepare to launch their retail location. God just handed me this opportunity on a silver platter. He delicately ordered each and every step that brought me to this place. These girls love God with their entire heart. They are all about ministry and people. We work hard but we have so much fun. We pray, we listen to worship music and we let God direct each and every one of our steps.

When I think about my life I get so excited!! I am living in NYC, being used by God to bring restoration to broken people. I am working at a job where we don't just make cupcakes but God is the focus of everything that we do. I have roommates who are on fire for God and His people; roommates who for fun we go street evangelizing. How cool is that!!

This weekend we sent out almost 500 cupcakes so I learned how to pipe, ice, and put fondant on cupcakes. Don't laugh!! It was definitely an experience but it ws so much fun!! Thank you God for letting me live the sweet life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment