Saturday, May 2, 2009

What has God been doing?

God is such a good and faithful God. He set me free from so many things when I gave my life over to him. One thing that I have continued to struggle with is insecurity, not feeling good enough and the opinion of man. I have always felt that everyone around me was more qualified, more talented, more equipped. I have always lived my life striving for the acceptance and approval of people, thinking that their acceptance would make me feel loved. This was never really the case. It was always a temporary love fulfillment. However, since I have been in NYC I have really been focusing on God's love for me and what he thinks of me. I have been trying to grasp the fact that God's love is never ending, never fading, and completely unconditional. I have been saying everyday "God, I receive your love". I began to really study what God says about me in His word and what He thinks about me. Last week I was completely set free. I am no longer insecure or ruled by the opinions of others. I am ruled by who and what God says I am. I love myself and the woman that God has created me to be. I will do whatever and go wherever God says. He has given me a a new confidence and boldness. It is one that comes from knowing who my Daddy is. One from a place of knowing that God loves me no matter what and that His love is constant and dependable. God is my heartbeat, He is the reason I live and have breath. He is really the reason that I am able to even write this to you. He is continually showing me new things and revealing Himself to me in a life changing way.

I am still loving NYC and the new adventure that it brings daily. God has provided so many ministry opportunities and allowed me the privilege of pouring life changing revelation into the lives of the people I meet daily. In 2 weeks I have the privilege of going to minister in a girl's home and I am so thrilled to see what God is going to do.

I am working for a company called Caralinn Cakes and I would like to encourage you to check out our blog at cara-thesweetlife.blogspot.com. You really need to read the most recent post Extreme Cake Over. Pray for this new and exciting way to minister to God's people.

3 comments:

  1. So good to hear how the Lord is growing and sustaining you and this ministry. So proud of you! It is you called to this very intentional purpose. It's your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dallas...reading your blog makes me give crazy praise to JESUS (and Father God & Holy Ghost!!! ha ha :) You are an amazing woman of God!! Love ya ~ Jo.ka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girrrllll - God has totally JACKED YOU UP!!!! You are never gonna be the same. You are wrecked and ruined for anything else besides Kingdom Business!!! I love it and love having the awesome honor of being on this journey with you. Yay - Aaron

    ReplyDelete