Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Cross

For the past week, every time I get in God's presence I see Jesus on the cross. I can't seem to escape it and I can't say that I really want to. He is looking at me with eyes of compassion. The most compassionate eyes I have ever seen. I can't even began to describe them to you, other than to say that I can't stop gazing into them. He is looking at me and saying, "right now I see all the injustice, pain, hurt, abuse, and sin that is happening in the world and I love my people so much that I am on this cross suffering for their freedom; suffering so that they don't have to be bound by the things of this world any longer. With every whipping and stripe that I bore I saw my children hurting and suffering. I love them so much, that I took the crucifixion so that their suffering could stop and they could have full access to my father's love, mercy, grace, forgiveness, healing, and blessings.

I have all the answers to the world's problems and because you have full access to my father, you have all the answers too. Stop picking and choosing your gifts and accept them all. I died so that you could have access to my Father and eternal life. Rise up people of God and take ALL that I died for!! Full Access, full access. It is all yours. The kingdom of heaven is yours. You have the Holy Spirit inside of you so tap into all that it gives you!! Nothing missing, Nothing Broken!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment