Friday, May 15, 2009

Sharing the Love

Thursday night, a group of us hit the streets of Manhattan to tell people about Jesus. We had a head on love collision with the people at Columbus square mall. We began the evening by praying together and asking God for clues about who we were suppose to talk with and then wrote those clues on our treasure maps. We probably told about 20 people that Jesus loves them, God's not mad at them, and that He is in a good mood!! I saw a guy by the name of Ray walking on the third floor of the mall, and then I saw him again later downstairs. I told him we were treasure hunting and that there wasn't one clue about him on my map at all, but since this was the second time I had seen him, I knew it was God. I was able to talk to him about how amazing God’s love is. He said he knew that God has sent me because he needed to be reminded that God remembered him.
Many came that night to go shopping, get a cup of coffee, or just relax...THEY GOT JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment